Infinite Darkness of the Soul

The ever expanding works of Elizabeth Anne Easter. Poetry and musings of the stark reality of life.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Musings - Poetry Podcasts

While browsing through PRWeb's extensive collection of press releases on poets and artists, I came across a release for Cloudy Day Art. The blog is very well organized, pleasant to look at, and it is obvious that the creator, Will Brown (also a poet), really wants to make it work. New and unknown poets can find a home within the Cloudy Day Art podcasts.

I must admit that I am new to the whole podcast craze, but the idea of podcasts for poets is unique and wonderful to me. I sit here and blog away on several blogs, just hoping for a kind word, and here we have a medium in which people can hear your words with real emotion, and respond. I think this may become a writer's best friend in the not-so-distant future. After all, human beings just want to be heard, don't we?

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home